Moreover, the curriculum offers several practical elements (i.e. simulations) which enhances the graduates’ prospects on the job market.
As part of the Humanitarian Action Programme at the University of Warsaw, the students undertake two semesters of mobility. The first mobility involves orientation period (thematic specialization) in one of the NOHA partner universities in Europe, whereas the second is an introduction to one’s own research in a selected part of the world ( Latin America, South-East Asia, South Africa, North America), continued during the preparation of the master thesis. Students can choose (instead of second mobility) Work placement with one of our numerous partners. The Programme’s goal is thus to train high level, committed, interdisciplinary trained personnel who can critically analyse and research humanitarian action, who can function with enhanced professionalism and full awareness of the social, political, legal, cultural and security environment, and who can provide quality services in the broad field of humanitarian relief, informed on their theoretical insights and humanitarian principles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intensive Programme
- World Politics and Humanitarian Action
- Legal Dimensions of Humanitarian Action
- Public health in humanitarian action
- Management in humanitarian action
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law International Development View 3 other Masters in International Law in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Certified copy of Diploma and, if available, Diploma Supplement (if not in English, please attach an official translation),
- Certified copies of academic transcripts (if not in English, please attach an official translation),
- Curriculum Vitae (Europass model: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/documents/curriculum-vitae),
- Photocopy of a valid passport (only the main pages),
- 2 reference letters (in English).
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.