Managing a brand in the fashion and luxury industry requires professionals who are able to combine creative ability and business acumen.
The Fashion Brand Management programme at Accademia Del Lusso is designed to enable students to develop a high level of managerial, marketing, strategic and entrepreneurial skills, allowing them to cover high-profile roles in the fashion and luxury industry worldwide.
Taught by experts from the industry, the course gives students the opportunity to enhance their commercial skills whilst developing business awareness, critical thinking and leadership abilities.
- Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Licensing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Retail Manager
- Fashion Buyer
- Product Developer
- Commercial Director
- Merchandising Manager
- Distribution Manager
- Account Manager
- Strategic Planner
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Made in Italy & Luxury Goods System
- Luxury & Fashion Marketing
- Trends & Research
- International & Fashion Markets
- Fashion Graphic Design (Photoshop &InDesign)
- Fashion & Luxury Communication
- Social Media Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- There is no application deadline. We recommend however that you apply early to avoid disappointment, due to the fact that our class sizes are limited.
- CFU credits
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 20 other Masters in Fashion Design in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 3-year undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Applicants with non-standard qualifications or who possess relevant work experience will be considered on an individual basis
- Suitable knowledge of English or Italian
International25950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25950 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA20950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20950 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.