Following the Management philosophy “learning by doing”, this flagship ESSEC Business School program in Management will provide you with insights from world-renowned faculty, as well as a wealth on hands-on, in situ experience. As you forge your own unique path to success, ESSEC will be there to guide you through a multitude of extraordinary encounters and unforgettable experiences.
A unique and flexible way to learn
- Flexibility at ESSEC means that students will:
- Choose to study the first year either in Asia or in Europe.
- Design their academic curriculum according to their individual needs and goals, staying generalist or specializing in a particular field/function.
- Be able to decide how where and when they carry out the professional and international experiences parts of the program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Management in Asia
- Innovation Entrepreneurship & Sustainability
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 20 other Masters in Project Management in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have you obtained or are currently pursuing a non-French 3-year bachelor’s degree (minimum level) in any field of study (engineering, sciences, business, management & economics, humanities & social sciences, law, health, political science & international relations, architecture & real estate, etc.) from a top university/school?
- Have you completed your degree of which three years were done outside of France?
- Are you open-minded, internationally oriented, sensitive to the world around you and have leadership potential?
- Do you have little or no graduate work experience and are you under 32 years of age?
International20950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.