The main subjects taught at the first year deepen and broaden students’ understanding of the business functions in big, complex and multinational companies.
- Many careers are open to our graduates in Business Administration at University of Turin. Their language skills, international perspective and problem-solving mindset will allow them to cover qualified positions in multinational organizations and financial institutions.
- Our graduates should be able to achieve the top of the management hierarchy and become Officers, Chief Officers and Directors of the different business functions: Accounting and Finance, Risk Management, Marketing, Sales and Distribution, Human Resources etc.
- Integrating reporting, International law and taxation, Quality and environment management, Business organization, International corporate finance and Capital markets are considered fundamental courses, together with Interpreting the macroeconomic scenario and Managing change and innovation.
- At the second year, students can choose, among a vast array of elective courses, those that most meet their interests and abilities.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Application period has ended
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies View 126 other Masters in Management Studies in Italy
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Non-EU students not residing in Italy In order to enrol you must hold a first-cycle degree (undergraduate degree) of at least a 3 year-duration.
- Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- These documents shall be written or translated in one of the following languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish. If the document is issued in a different language from those listed above, you will have to upload both the original document and its certified translation.
- A motivation letter must be added to your application.
International2800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2800 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Turin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.