The main concepts of the Mechatronics programme from University of Applied Sciences Ravensburg-Weingarten are:
- Interdisciplinary, international, intercultural education
- Balance between theory and practice
- Individual course program and timetables
- Individual supervision
- Industrial projects
- English as full course language
- German language courses
Mechatronics is an interdisciplinary field, in which the disciplines mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and information technology interact. While the mechanical system dominates with regard to the overall functions, the integration of digital electronics and information processing creates completely new products and functionalities as well as synergetic effects in the engineering processes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The first semester's target is to build a common basis for the subsequent semesters. Due to different subjects in their Bachelor or Diploma study courses, the students of the Master study course have individual timetables. The single modules are put together from the sector "Basic Module".
- In the second semester, specialization in typical mechatronic issues takes place. These modules are listed in the sector "Basic Module" . Moreover, the student could also choose some courses from the sector "Special Module" .
- In the third semester, the focus is on the Master Thesis. Apart from that, "Optional Module" is offered.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Mechatronics View 11 other Masters in Mechatronics in Germany
- Apply online via the application link on this web-site
- Print out the online application form and sign it
- Send us the application form and the required documents by post before deadline
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- EU/EEA-Administrative fee: 157- €
- Second degree: 650 €
Living costs for Ravensburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.