Get Skills in Arts & Creative Industries Management
Thanks to the expertise of the Creative Industries & Culture research group, the Arts and Creative Industries Management programme offered by KEDGE Business School has enabled students to specialize in the management of arts, culture, and creative industries.
- Visual arts & Heritage,
- Performing Arts (Theater, Dance, Opera,...)
- Cultural Industries (Cinema, Music, Publishing, Video Games, Media...)
- Creative Services (Architecture, Design, Communication, Digital...)
- Taste Industries (craft, fashion, gastronomy, wine & spirits, luxury...)
- Leisure and Entertainement Industries (Tourism, Game, Sport...)
Current developments in creative industries have led to the emergence of new careers. Students find highly attractive and selective jobs in management and marketing in the field. France is world famous for its excellence in Arts, Heritage, Culture, Cinema, Gastronomy, Wine, Fashion, Luxury and Tourism. This creative atmosphere has brought out the talent of hundreds of legendary figures. Nowadays, innovative managers trained in France work all over the world, and are in demand for their specific expertise and skills.
Strategic Development: Entrepreneur, Theater Director, International seller in the Film Industry, business developer in a startup company, etc.
Marketing: Marketing Director, Head of museum audience policy, head of sponsorship for a music festival, video game brand manager, etc.
Communication: Event manager, head of advertising in a communication agency, Community manager in Tourism, etc.
Production and Supply Chain: Production assistant in Performing Arts, Product manager in Luxury goods, Fashion buyer, etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creation & Creativity
- Politics & Cultural Economics
- Arts & Creative Industries Strategy
- Arts & Creative Industries Marketing
- Arts & Creative Industries Management
- Arts & Heritage Management
- Performing Arts Management
- Cultural Industries Management
- Creative Services Management : Design
- Taste Industries Management
- Leisure Management : Tourism & Entertainment
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The selection period will be close as soon as the programm will get his quota of new students for the school year.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Film, Photography & Media Management, Organisation & Leadership View 15 other Masters in Visual Arts in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Copy of your passport
- Highest degree certification
- Certificate of achievement or transcript of your current studies
- 120 euros of application fee to pay online to send your application
- Other degree
- Recommendation/Cover letter
- University/school certificate
- GMAT / GRE score will be to the candidate’s advantage
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13266 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA13266 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
- Preparatory Year : €8,500
- MSc : €19,900
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.