These repositories offer the prospect of applying computational visualization, querying and analysis techniques, leading to the discovery of new knowledge and insights. The field also applies new digital techniques to enhance approaches, processes, skills and methods developed and applied in the Humanities, Social and Behavioral Sciences. This includes the use of digital techniques in instructional sciences, the use of digital games in social sciences or the use of digital techniques in on-line publishing.
Career perspectives after Digital Humanities at KU LeuvenProfessionally, graduates of the Humanities, Social of Behavioral Sciences enter professional environments where connecting the company’s business with digital tools and techniques has become standard. In this case as well, the programme enables its graduates to put to use non-trivial digital techniques in their professional occupations, including e-media, publishing, arts, history, culture, music, libraries, e-education or interactions for end-user applications. Thus, graduates who want to pursue a career in the usual sectors for graduates of the Humanities, Social or Behavioral Sciences will be much better prepared to cope with the digital techniques that are currently applied there.
- Management and Information Technology
- Design Thinking and Making
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Data Visualisation
- Web Information Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Technology Management View 4 other Masters in Technology Management in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admission of students is based on a selection procedure. Candidate students submit an application containing detailed information on their prior studies, work experience, additional competencies, proof of proficiency in English and motivation statement. Successful applicants are holder of a Master degree in Human or Behavioral Sciences. They obtained their degree with good study results and from a good university. They meet the universities entry requirements in terms of English proficiency. They have clear academic and/or professional goals and are able to motivate why the program will help to achieve them.
- Applicants with a strong IT-background (e.g. applicants who are also holder of a Bachelor of Master degree in Computer Science, or who have similar expertise through professional experience) will be advised not to enroll in the program.
International2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Leuven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.