Why study MSc Global Health and Management programme at University of Aberdeen?
You will develop appreciation of how these intersect with broader social, economic and political factors, and develop skills to critically engage with these debates. The aim is to develop multidimensional views for more complete impacts in the field.
You will learn about health and social research methods, global health and global citizenship, health systems and policy, and management studies. You will have opportunities to work in professional environments in the health and development sector in the UK and overseas, applying taught content in real world settings and conducting projects of practical significance. With supervision from world-class research academics, students also develop deepened knowledge into current research and methodological development in selected area(s) in an research environment.
Graduates of the MSc Global Health and Management programme establish careers in a range of health and development organisations and institutions, these include:
- In governance in local/national/regional health policy and planning and administration;
- In monitoring and evaluation/technical assistance and consultancy roles;
- In advisory and advocacy roles with donor agencies, multilateral and bilateral organisations, international and national non-governmental organisations, and civil society groups;
- In research and academia in social and health sciences including epidemiological and health systems and services research, development studies, sociology and political science.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Global Health
- Applied Statistics
- Generic Skills
- Health Behaviour and Behaviour Change
- Fundamentals of Research Design
- Evidence - Based Health
- Health Economics
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Environmental Management View 164 other Masters in Environmental Management in United Kingdom
The information below is provided as a guide only and does not guarantee entry to the University of Aberdeen.
- In recent years we have had students from backgrounds including medicine, midwifery, nursing, public health, health/medical research, pharmacy, public administration, management.
International21000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.