Why choose the Integration, Security and Trust in Embedded Systems (MISTRE) programme offered by Grenoble INP Institute of engineering Univ. Grenoble Alpes
- Embedded systems are everywhere (the internet of things, cars, buildings, etc.)
- Safety and security of embedded systems are major concerns for our societies
- Strong connection with industry and laboratories which offer many jobs and PhD positions
- Master courses and practical work with the quality of Grenoble INP
- International experience with a deep integration among local French students.
Examples of job opportunities:
- Embedded Software/Hardware Engineer or Developer
- Hardware Cybersecurity Engineer
- Distributed Systems Engineer
Example of thematics:
- Hardware/Software Embedded and Communicating Systems
- Hardware/Software Security or Safety
- Distributed Systems Design
- System Control
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Modeling, analysis and simulation of dynamical systems
- Advanced Processor Architecture and SOC Design
- Innovation Project
- Wireless RF Systems
- Hardware Security
- Decentralized Control
- Distributed Systems Safety and Security
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Computer Sciences IT Security View 66 other Masters in Computer Sciences in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
You need to provide the documents below for your online application form:
- ID Document
- Your resume and a motivation letter
- Two recommendation letters
- Your academic records (scan of your last diploma obtained, transcripts of the two previous academic year and of the present academic year)
Your complete application file will be assessed by a committee (selection according your academic performance and results)
- Electronic Engineering: General Electronics, Signal Processing,
- Computer Engineering: Digital Design (VHDL/Verilog, FPGA), Embedded Software Programming
- Computer Science: C programming language, Bases of Object-oriented programming (Java),
- System Control: Scientific computing
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3770 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Valence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.