About the program
Graduates should also be capable of pursuing further studies to Ph.D. level.
This Entrepreneurship and Marketing programme at Dundalk Institute of Technology programme has been awarded an Education Award for Best International Collaboration Project. This is the second year that the programme has received this award and last year it was also awarded the prize for Best Academic Partnership.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Business Strategy
- Entrepreneurship & Economic Development
- Entrepreneurship Theory & Practice
- Strategic Brand Management
- New Venture Finance
- Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Marketing Management Studies View 47 other Masters in Marketing in Ireland
- Completed application form
- Academic transcripts
- IELTS (or equivalent) transcripts
- Passport copy
- Applicants must have a recognised honours degree, normally a 2:2 or higher, in business, marketing, entrepreneurship, accounting or related discipline.
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA5800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5800 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Dundalk
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.