Graduates in Engineering Management at the University of Siena are interdisciplinary managers with advanced problem solving skills and a holistic view on modern companies in today’s economic and social context, thus able to develop innovative and sustainable solutions for complex organizations.
Graduates in Engineering Management are able to apply knowledge and skills acquired during their studies in all work environments requiring complex decision making processes and analytical skills.
The multidisciplinary approach backed by quantitative methods can be applied to several sectors including production and logistic, financial, consultancy, healthcare or energy sectors among others. Hence graduates in Engineering Management are hired in a wide range of positions by companies and organizations of all sizes.
The skills learned during MSc in Engineering Management can be useful in different positions. Usually, graduates in Engineering Management start in technical positions and may quickly advance to executive and managerial positions. Their typical activities often include the development of quantitative models, optimization algorithms and decision support systems, and the implementation of technological innovations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Complex Dynamic Systems
- Decision Analysis
- Discrete-event Systems
- Industrial Economics And Marketing
- Innovation Planning And Management
- Production Planning And Supply Chain Management
- Project And Human Resource Management
- System Identification And Data Analysis
- Test Of Competence In English – B2
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Management, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 50 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- After you have applied, an Enrolment Committee will assess your competencies and skills against the requirements of the MSc Programme.
- Your application will be processed only if the GPA of your undergraduate degree is above the minimum values.
- a background in mathematics, statistics and physics, equivalent to the one achieved in first-level (B.A.) engineering degrees;
- basics principles of computer science, control, electronics and telecommunications;
- basic programming skills.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International756 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 756 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA756 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 756 EUR per year during 24 months.
The tuition fee is calculated according to the country of origin and ranges from a minimum of € 756 to a maximum of € 2,626 (per year).
Living costs for Siena
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.