The study programme is focused on managerial economics, data and decision analysis, marketing, game theory, logistics and production planning and project management.
Graduates in Engineering Management programme offered by the University of Siena are interdisciplinary managers with advanced problem solving skills and a holistic view on modern companies in today's economic and social context, thus able to develop innovative and sustainable solutions for complex organizations.
The MSc in Engineering Management includes some mandatory courses providing the basic knowledge of fondamental skills. Moreover, by profiting of the wide spectrum of eligible courses, it is possible to choose multidisciplinary and personalized tracks.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Intelligence
- Complex Dynamic Systems
- Decision Analysis
- Managerial Economics
- Production And Supply Chain Management
- Project And Human Resource Management
- System Identification And Data Analysis
- Test Of Competence In English
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMathematics Management Studies General Engineering & Technology View 83 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Declaration of Value
- Passport with Visa
- A passport Picture
- Codice Fiscale issued by Agenzia delle Entrate
- Original of your High School Diploma
- Certificate released by the competent University declaring the exam transcripts (with translation), as well as, for each subject,detailed programmes for the completion of said qualifications; the study programme can be certified by the DiplomaSupplement,where in place
- Certificate declaring the pass grade of an eventual special academic competence exam eventually required for entry to University in the Country of origin
- Pdf of Dream Apply
- Pdf of Universitaly
- All original documents and a copy of everything divided in two separate folders (one for originals, one for copies).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
The amount of tuition fees is based on both the student’s family income, as declared in the ISEE certification.The ISEE values for the calculation of contribution range from a minimum of € 16.000,00 up to a maximum of € 90.000,00 in order to properly consider the real economic conditions of the family. For ISEE less than € 16.000,00 no contribution is expected.
Living costs for Siena
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.