The Master Programme in Business and Management - International Business at Uppsala University will develop your ability to understand and manage a company's international operations. You'll build a foundation of research and theory, and then gain the real-world experience you need to prepare for a truly global career.
Practical experience and cutting-edge research come together and contributes to a deeper knowledge of the context that conditions the management and control in international business and prepare you for meeting the growing demand of the global job market.
Internationalisation plays a critical role in modern business, and your International Business specialisation prepares you for a wide variety of roles - whether you choose to work for an organisation, become an entrepreneur, or continue your academic career. Your curriculum applies current research into the international operations of multinational companies to practical applications, giving you the skills you need to lead as a manager or business analyst both in Sweden and abroad.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Business Analysis and Managerial Action
- The Global Firm
- Internationalisation of Business
- Scientific Methods in Business Research
- Corporate Strategy
- Managing the Multinational Corporation
- International Human Resource Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 18 other Masters in International Business in Sweden
- A Bachelor's degree, equivalent to a Swedish Kandidatexamen, from an internationally recognised university. Also required is 90 credits in business studies.
- All applicants need to verify English language proficiency that corresponds to English studies at upper secondary (high school) level in Sweden ("English 6").
- Students are selected based on: GMAT test result Higher education credits (maximum 285 credits)
International9565 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19131 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- Application Fee: SEK 900
- Tuition fee, first semester: SEK 50000
- Tuition fee, total: SEK 200000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.