This Business Process Control and Supply Chain Management - Frontiers in Logistics and Supply Chain Management programme from Linnaeus University is composed by the two fields of logistics/supply chain management and management accounting, a combination that is unique of its kind.
One common theme in the program is to find and create efficiency within supply chains together with supplier networks, in order to fulfill those demands of value creation for the end customer that a competitive market imposes.
Another important theme is, by developing and deployment of process-oriented information and control methods, to develop and streamline processes within parts of the own company and not the least between companies.
After graduation you can work both nationally and internationally within a broad area. On today’s labour market, there is demand for business graduates that can integrate with other companies and work for the end customer with an offensive and business-oriented approach.
The programme prepares both for a professional career related to the management and control of business processes in supply chains, as well as an academic career. Some job titles of alumni students are Purchaser, Supply Planner, Business Process Developer, Business Development Planner and After Sales Logistics Planner.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Perspectives in Management Accounting
- Advanced Economic Analysis, Information Systems & Risk Management
- Process Based Management Control
- Qualitative and Quantitative Methods and Applications
- Degree Project in Business Administration
- Business Process and Supply Chain Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 30 other Masters in Business Administration in Sweden
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration with a minimum of 90 credits in Business Administration, with a minimum of 7,5 credits in logistics/supply chain management/transportation/operations management, or the equivalent.
- English B/6 or the equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13412 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26825 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fee, first payment: 77,400 SEK
- Tuition fee, total: 269,400 SEK
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.