Mannheim Executive Business Administration from Mannheim Business School consists of a variety of elements which are perfectly matched to one another, and they all have one goal: to support you to enhance your skills as a qualified, decisive, socially competent, and responsible top performer.
Students at Mannheim Executive Business Administration from Mannheim Business School will:
- Get an excellent value for money
- Gain up-to-date knowledge in all relevant management disciplines
- Acquire new tools and concepts readily applicable to the challenges of their job
- Grow as leaders and boost their personal development
- Refine their professional profile and increase their versatility and value to their employer
- Decision Analysis
- Organizational Behavior & Leadership
- Team Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Business Ethics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 7 other Masters in Executive MBA in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Significant work experience (ideally at least 8 years)
- A first undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Very good English skills (TOEFL with a minimum score of 95, IELTS with a minimum score of 7.0, or equivalent)
- The potential and motivation to enter high-level management positions
- Commitment, motivation, and willingness to contribute
International33000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA33000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Mannheim
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.