In the International Accounting and Finance offered by EDHEC Business School you will learn to handle complex, international accounting and reporting issues, design internal control mechanisms, and steer managerial performance.
Completion of the programme will give you competency in corporate valuation and restructuring and allow you to make sound corporate financial decisions for international organisations.
- Morgan Stanley
- Remy Cointreau
- Societe Generale
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Financial Accounting – Specific Accounting Items
- Advanced Financial Accounting – A Valuation Point of View
- Auditing and Internal Control
- Corporate Treasury Management
- Ethics and Finance
- Financial Modeling with Excel
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting International Business View 58 other Masters in Finance in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are looking for intellectual talent with a history of achieving high-level goals.
- 4-year bachelor degree in a finance (or accounting) related field (or equivalent) or an outstanding 3-year bachelor degree with advanced finance courses.
- GMAT ≥ 550, GRE, GRE or TAGE MAGE or CFA Level III or CAT* official test score report. (CAT* for Indian students only)
- Acceptable English proficiency tests/certificates (TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA24900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.