- Understand the political and economic stakes of the creative economy and social innovation.
- Adapt management methods according to the specificities of the sectors.
- Grasp the theoretical and technical approaches of the new professions in the artistic, cultural and the social innovation sector
- Amaris Foundation
- Capgemini Consulting
- Centre Pompidou
- Chateau de Versailles Spectacles
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Embraces the latest technology
- Responds to trends in the market
- Co-developed with leading business partners
- Business Games
- Case Studies
- Entrepreneurship Projects
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Business Intelligence & Analytics Corporate Social Responsibility View 22 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are looking for intellectual talent with a history of achieving high-level goals.
- 3-year bachelor degree or higher (or equivalent)
- Excellent academic profile
- Acceptable English proficiency tests/certificates (TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20700 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA20700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20700 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.