The M.Sc. in Creative Business and Social Innovation offered by EDHEC Business School, will give you the competency to distinguish yourself from others and make a positive impact in the world.
- Understand the political and economic stakes of the creative economy and social innovation.
- Adapt management methods according to the specificities of the sectors.
- Grasp the theoretical and technical approaches of the new professions in the artistic, cultural and the social innovation sector
- Amaris Foundation
- Capgemini Consulting
- Centre Pompidou
- Chateau de Versailles Spectacles
- Embraces the latest technology
- Responds to trends in the market
- Co-developed with leading business partners
- Business Games
- Case Studies
- Entrepreneurship Projects
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Business Intelligence & Analytics Corporate Social Responsibility View 4 other Masters in Corporate Social Responsibility in France
- 3-year bachelor degree mimimum
- Excellent academic profile
- Strong GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE or CAT* official test score report. (CAT* for Indian students only).
- Acceptable English proficiency tests
- Letter of motivation
- Academic transcripts
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Online interview to complete
International14600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21900 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA14600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21900 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Lille
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.