Human Resource Management from Stanmore School of Business gives strong emphasis on applying this knowledge in practical business environments. Along-with international focus, you’ll gain essential knowledge to become a HR professional.
The programme is designed for those who want to pursue senior level careers in human resource management (HRM) and covers essential skills for your professional development and future career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary HRM
- Leading, Managing and HR Development
- Resourcing, Talent Management and Development
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Investigating a Business Issue from an HR Perspective
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- No support at all
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 57 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification or
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification and
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
- Copies of your High School Degree / diploma and Bachelors Degree/ Diploma
- Your recent passport size photograph
- If applying on the basis of your professional experience, send us a resume showing relevant managerial work experience
International5133 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7700 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA5133 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7700 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
24 months - GBP £6700
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.