Chemistry from Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) is designed to impart specialised professional and research-oriented training. Students have the options to choose from MS-by-Coursework or MS-by-Thesis.
Graduates with Chemistry from Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) will gain knowledge in:
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Materials Chemistry
- Drug Discovery
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Advanced Physical Chemistry
- Polymer Science and Technology
- Inorganic Materials Chemistry
- Organic Spectroscopy
- Advanced Biochemistry
- Photovoltaic Devices
- Quantum Theory
- Electronic Structure of Matter
- Mathematical Modelling with Applications
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants applying to the MS Chemistry programme must have their Bachelor’s (or Master’s) degree in any one of the following areas: Chemistry, Biochemistry, Materials Science or Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Other closely related discipline.
- GRE - General Test; and
- GRE - Subject Test in Chemistry
- Recommendation Letters.
International2061 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2061 USD per year during 24 months.
National2061 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2061 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Lahore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.