The Master in Business Administration offered by the London School of International Business will enhance your career, and develop crucial skills such as critical thinking and research skills.
About the programme
Make most of every opportunity - We understand that a management programme is the most valuable part of your educational investment, therefore to provide you the best return and highest value we have built an element of face to face interaction in the programme.
UK Exposure - World's most business friendly destination and world's fifth largest economy - exposure which you can't afford to miss.
Key facts about our Online programme
- Online programme with student to faculty ratio of just 15:1
- LSIB has world-class professors, derived from best institutions. Many of the professors also have hands-on experience in running and growing businesses.
- State of the art of 1 million Learning Management System (LMS) with 24 X 7 support.
- Fully recognized and globally accepted Degree.
- Our MBA is most relevant and designed as per the needs and requirements of today's business world over.
- With the advantage of studying on the job, anytime and anywhere, you get cost advantage and same degree which is given to full time students at the university campus.
Job and Career Opportunities
- Senior government leader
- Non profit manager
- Venture capitalist
- Executive roles in accounting, finance, marketing, sales and communications, amongst others.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Critical Issues in Business - The module aims to develop learning in the following ways: To develop a critical understanding of the thematic nature of the study of organisations and the business environment.
- Business Research Project - The module aims to enable the learner in the following ways: To facilitate the development of advanced level independent working and critical problem solving skills in a largely unstructured framework.
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 91 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
One of the following:
- A Diploma in Management Studies from a British University (120 credits at Level 7/PG) OR
- Edexcel Extended Diploma in Strategy Management (120 credits at Level 7/PG) OR
- Association of Business Executives (ABE) PG Diploma in Business Man. (120 credits at Level 7/PG) OR
- NCC Education PG Diploma in Business Management (120 credits at Level 7/PG) OR
- ATHE Diploma in Strategic Management (120 credits at Level 7/PG) OR
- The Institute of Commercial Management (ICM) Post Graduate Diploma in Management (120 credits at level 7 PG) OR
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) Strategic Level qualification OR
- EduQual Diploma in Business Management (SCQF, Level 11) OR
International4500 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 8 months.
EU/EEA4500 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 8 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.