It is designed for graduates from a non-education background wishing to teach in this context.
The program covers the theory and practice of teaching concentrating on the characteristics of learners; the social and educational contexts of education; curriculum studies and professional experience in relevant settings.
Graduates of the Master of Primary Teaching will be qualified to teach students in public and private primary schools anywhere in Australia as well as at equivalent levels overseas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding Diverse Learners
- Working mathematically for Prep to Year 3
- Language, literacy and literature for Prep to Grade 3
- Understanding the child learner
- Pedagogies for Engaged Learning: Primary
- Working mathematically in the later primary years
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 132 other Masters in Teaching in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants will need a completed Bachelor degree (or equivalent) that does not lead to teacher registration (with a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.0 on a 7-point scale) with significant breadth of study to address the range of teaching areas expected by employers.
- Applicants must also complete non-academic entry requirements to be eligible for this program.
- The key learning areas include: The Arts; English; Health and Physical Education; Mathematics; Science; Humanities and Social Sciences and Technology.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30500 AUD per year during 18 months.
National4000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 AUD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.