This Education degree at Griffith University will help you develop greater expertise in educational practice or research and can contribute to current teachers' professional development requirements.
Successful completion of the program will equip graduates for a rewarding and productive career in a range of educational settings, meeting individual professional learning and research development needs and enabling graduates to work within Australia and throughout the world.
A variety of employment opportunities await graduates such as leading curriculum innovators, learning and teaching specialists, learning support teachers, educational administration, training and development, leading teacher, educational management consultant, teacher in adult and community education, specialist practitioner consultant, policy and planning officer, education officer, school principal, vice-principal and lecturer/tutor.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding Curriculum, Pedagogy and Assessment in Educational Contexts
- Learning and Teaching in Global Communities
- Leading Learning and Change
- Understanding Research
- Foundations of Education Research
- Designing Educational Research
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Educational Research View 62 other Masters in Educational Research in Australia
To be eligible for admission to the Master of Education, applicants must have:
- a Bachelor degree in non-related discipline from a recognised tertiary institution
- OR a Bachelor degree in a related discipline or a Graduate Certificate in Education (or equivalent) from a recognised tertiary institution - these students will be eligible for 40 credit points of advanced standing
- OR a Graduate Diploma of Education (or equivalent) or a Bachelor of Education (Honours) degree from a recognised tertiary institution - these students will be eligible for 80 credit points of advanced standing
- OR have a combination of alternative admission criteria such as formal, informal and non-formal learning.
International29000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29000 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National20000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20000 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.