We offer a master degree in International Human Resources Management at the 80% of the courses are taught in English by international or French professors, business executives, or HR experts.
The International Human Resource Management programme at the Toulouse 1 Capitole University is well suited for students who wish to work in multinational companies located in France or abroad.
Graduates from this programme gain expertise in the following areas:
- Specific HR Management
- Training Management
- Career Advising
- Payroll Management
- Organisational Transition
- Social Management Control
- HR Information Systems
- Staffing and Managing Employees
- Organisational Behaviour and Leadership
- Organisational Change and Development
- International Labour Law and Relations
- Managing Compensation and Performance
- Support and other activities
- Organizational Behavior & Group dynamics
- Leadership & Team management
- Intercultural management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 17 other Masters in Human Resource Management in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of 240 ECTS
- An English language test (C1)
- Examination of candidate’s admissions application and possible interview
Living costs for Toulouse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.