This Finance and Information Technology Master from the Toulouse 1 Capitole University provides a rigorous preparation in all fields of finance together with a solid knowledge of the most recent IT tools such as business intelligence and blockchain. This double competence prepares students for jobs both in corporate finance and financial markets where an understanding of IT is essential.
Through practical cases and projects, students develop complementary practical skills like problem solving, communication and business etiquette.
By the end of the Master in Finance, students will be able to:
- Know basic institutional and regulatory framework of finance in organisations and markets ;
- Understand the conceptual foundations and analytical methods in finance ;
- Apply analytical methods in finance to solve practical problems encountered by corporations, financial institutions and markets ;
- Critically assess the drivers of contemporary financial issues ;
- Incorporate ethical dimension and implications for sustainability in financial decisions ;
- Communicate effectively in oral and written form ;
- Work in team ;
- Solve complex problems.
- Asset pricing
- Corporate finance
- Information technology for finance
- Financial econometrics
- Economics for finance
- Financial information systems
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of 240 ECTS
- An English language test (C1)
- Examination of candidate’s admissions application and possible interview
Living costs for Toulouse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.