The Charity and Philanthropy Management program from Macau University of Science & Technology consists of 8 compulsory courses (24 credits), 2 elective courses (6 credits), and a graduation dissertation (12 credits).
- The total is 42 credits. The contents of compulsory courses mainly cover the introduction of theory of charity and philanthropy management and the actual implementation. The elective courses focus on the nurture of practical operating ability of charity and philanthropy management.
- Graduates will have broad career prospects, such as doing advanced research in the field of charity management, participating in different kinds of charity and philanthropy institutions (e.g., government departments, large-scale companies), and so on.
- Civil Society: Theory and Practice
- Social Sciences Research Methods
- Charity and Philanthropy Management: Theory and Practice
- Charity and Philanthropy Fundraising
- Charity and Philanthropy Financial Management
- Human Resources Management in Philanthropy Organizations
- Public Relations & Philanthropy Communication
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 4 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Macao (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International10300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20600 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National43500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 87000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
MOP 154,725- international
Living costs for Macao
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.