The two-year full-time Applied Economics program at Macau University of Science & Technology is to teach students advanced economic theories and econometric analysis tools, to cultivate their skills of comprehensively applying economic tools to the analysis of real-world economic policy questions, as well as to help students develop their full potentials.
- This rigorously formulated program aims at preparing students to be a competent economic analysts with global visions.
- The program is a balanced package of 33 credits totally, including compulsory subjects (15 credits) and elective subjects (18 credits), as well as an independently accomplished thesis.
- The program emphasizes the combination of economic theory and economic analysis training. Guiding students to develop the basis of advanced economic theories, we put great efforts to guide students to use statistical software and tools to analyze the big data in economic fields.
- Plenty of course flexibilities help to facilitate students individualized learning. Since this program is part of the Business School, instructors are with rich expertise not only in diversified areas of economics, but also from fields of management, finance and etcetera.
- Therefore, on the basis of their individual learning interests and preferences, students can take elective courses of Macroeconomics or Microeconomics, as well as simply management or finance fields.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International9656 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19313 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National43500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 87000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
MOP 154,725- international
Living costs for Macao
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.