At Business Administration - Entrepreneurship from Cape Peninsula University of Technology the candidate will also acquire research skills within a selected field of study so to explore and develop entrepreneurial opportunities. Supporting the development of these entrepreneurial abilities will be seminars in entrepreneurial theory, economics, finance and management skills.
CareersThis qualification is aimed at educators and administrators in the higher education sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Administration
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 8 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A BTech or an equivalent four-year qualification in an appropriate discipline.
- A pass in the language which is the medium of instruction at the University (English or Afrikaans).
- Specific pass grades: IGCSE: A, B or C; HIGCSE: 1, 2 or 3.
- Complete and legible transcripts of academic records in respect of all degrees or other higher education qualifications, together with the final certificates, preceding qualifications leading to any post-graduate or other advanced qualification when the latter is submitted.
- Certificates in foreign languages should be submitted with sworn translations into English by an accredited translator.
- English language proficiency
International498 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 498 EUR per year during 60 months.
National498 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 498 EUR per year during 60 months.
Estimated fee: 8645 ZAR
Living costs for Cape Town
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.