Management from Indian School of Business (ISB) has been developed in association with some of the best known global schools to groom future leaders, who not just understand management philosophy but also the realities of doing business in Emerging Markets.
Graduates with Management from Indian School of Business (ISB) eill:
- become equipped young managers with multidisciplinary perspectives,
- gain thinking skills and research tools
- accelerate growth, both for themselves and their employers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting & Decision Making
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- Statistical Methods for Management Decisions
- Competitive Strategy
- Decision Models & Optimisation
- Global Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Management of Organisations
- Operations Management
- Bachelors or equivalent degree
- Valid GMAT / GRE score
- Min 24 months of full-time work experience
- TOEFL/IELTS score is required for students from countries other than India, where English is not the primary language of instruction
- Awards & Activities: Arrange your awards, achievements, and hobbies in the order of importance, and mention them in the awards, activities and hobbies sections.
- Essay: Reflect on your experiences and let your thoughts flow. Focus on uniqueness and leadership. Mind the word Limit.
- Recommendation: You will have to provide details of one recommender who can be your reporting manager/ previous manager/ senior colleague/ current client/ previous client/ business partner/ supplier/ auditor etc.
International33167 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33167 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National33167 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33167 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
24,54,000 INR with Shared or Studio Accommodation included
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.