The study program “Industrial Engineering and Management” at Riga Technical University was established in 1998 within the framework of the international Nordic-Baltic network of technical universities BALTECH (now NORDTEK) with the aim of providing graduates in engineering and natural sciences with an opportunity to deepen their professional knowledge, and, at the same time, develop managerial competencies, providing a complex understanding of engineering systems and their management.
- Graduates of the program may work as a Systems Management Engineer, Manufacturing Company Manager, as a manager of a production company specializing in the development or maintenance of sophisticated engineering systems, as an engineering system management specialist in companies and organizations of any size, or as a self-employed or individual merchant.
- Statistical Analysis
- Operations Systems and Strategy
- Fundamentals of Business Administration
- Innovation Strategy Management
- Industrial Product Design
- Industrial Marketing
- Manufacturing Planning and Control
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Engineering Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree or fifth level professional qualification in engineering and technology, or equivalent. Education documents must be accompanied by English translations of all certificates and transcripts along with approval of the documents authenticity;
- Students applying for master programmes will be asked to record a video interview.
International3900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3900 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3900 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Riga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.