The professional Master program “Smart Electronic Systems” at Riga Technical University provides:
- knowledge of physical processes and technical solutions used in electronics;
- knowledge and skills on design, production and maintenance of electronic equipment in selected specialization field;
- knowledge and skills in working with computer needed in analysis and design of electronic equipment; practical working skills of students in research and industry;
- Computing Design
- Designing Data Bases
- Design Technologies
- Design of Transmitters
- Reception of Radio Signals
- Transformation of Signals in Radioelectronical Systems
- Random Processes in Electronic Communications and Signal Processing
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology View 4 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Latvia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering Science in Electrical Science. Education documents must be accompanied by English translations of all certificates and transcripts along with approval of the documents authenticity;
- Students applying for master programmes will be asked to record a video interview.
International3900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3900 EUR per year during 30 months.
EU/EEA3900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3900 EUR per year during 30 months.
Living costs for Riga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.