The Electrical Engineering for Smart Grids and Buildings programme of Grenoble INP Institute of engineering Univ. Grenoble Alpes has a strong connection with industry, most of Master Thesis within companies, job opportunities in France and abroad.
Why choose the program
- Grids and Building, a major concern for our societies
- Quality of the training, amazing level of practical works, availability of the professors and supporting staff
- Cutting edge research environment providing numerous PhD positions
- Perfect international atmosphere, Intercultural experience, fast integration among local students
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Design and Control of Smart Power Systems
- Energy economics
- Innovative Components for Smart Grids
- Numerical methods and tools
- Modelling and control of electrical component-to-grid
- French language, culture and Sport
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Electrical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering View 10 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree in either Science (BSc) or Engineering (BEng) including courses in electrical Engineering
International4243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4243 EUR per year and a duration of 20 months.
EU/EEA1473 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1473 EUR per year and a duration of 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.