This Advertising - Creative and Digital Strategy program is facilitated from the Story Arts Centre in Toronto and blends Centennial College 's experience in digital media with its strengths in business and marketing. The program will focus on helping you create engaging digital experiences built on solid creative strategy. You'll become immersed in the digital field and learn how to develop breakthrough creative advertising campaigns.
Through your courses, you'll acquire the necessary skills in creative strategy, writing, developing creative concepts, art direction, collaboration, presentation and entrepreneurialism. You’ll also learn new technologies and platforms that will keep you informed about recent innovations in the digital creative field.
The program will focus on five key areas:
- Creative strategy, to ensure advertising meets clients' business objectives;
- Digital storytelling, to build on the power of storytelling in developing impactful creative advertising;
- Brand engagement, to create strong connections with consumers;
- Entrepreneurship, to foster key business skills that encourage innovation and risk-taking;
- Emerging platforms, to ensure you're up-to-date on the latest in digital technology impacting the advertising industry.
During a second-semester field placement, you'll participate in team assignments, working in a collaborative environment in the real world.
In this program, you'll:
- Gain an understanding of the digital creation process from a creative director's point of view;
- Learn how to craft a creative digital strategy that delivers results;
- Develop a strong portfolio and case studies for prospective employers;
- Enhance presentation skills to help sell ideas;
- Understand the impact of technology on creative development;
- Foster digital storytelling skills to bring brands to life online;
- Analyze and solve business and marketing challenges for clients by applying innovative, creative and digital techniques;
- Complement in-class education with a field placement that will provide the opportunity to work in the industry and hone your skills.
- Digital art director
- Digital designer
- Digital writer
- Information architect
- Digital strategist
- Content strategist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Design
- Digital Writing
- Professional English Communications
- Creative Entrepreneurship
- Digital Presentation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students: Apply early! Allow approximately four to six months before start for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 51 other Masters in Marketing in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Diploma or degree in any discipline.
- Complete a questionnaire to help us assess suitability for the program and industry
- Complete a writing assignment
- Submit an up-to-date resumé
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15385 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15385 CAD per year during 12 months.
National4464 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4464 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.