This Health Informatics programme at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University is the first of its kind in Hong Kong, and it aims to equip healthcare professionals and graduates from health-related or information technology- or engineering-related backgrounds with advanced information technology skills for use in healthcare settings. The course content addresses the needs of healthcare providers and allows for the introduction, re-orientation and/or conversion to a field that is of direct relevance to the student's place of employment.
Studying in the MSc in Health Informatics programme at PolyU was a mind-stimulating experience. It gave me valuable insights into the diverse applications of IT in the healthcare field. Moreover, the panel of experts provided me with relevant and practical examples of innovative discoveries currently being used in the leading global healthcare systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Biosignal Processing
- Business Intelligence & Data Mining
- Computer Programming for Healthcare
- Data Mining & Data Warehousing Applications
- Digital Imaging & PACS
- Epidemiological Model Building for Healthcare & Risk Management
- Intelligent Information Systems
- Knowledge Management for Clinical Applications
- Project Management
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 5 other Masters in Health Sciences in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- As for the Master's degree or Postgraduate Diploma, the basic requirement is a Bachelor's degree from an institution that is recognised by PolyU.
International507 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 507 EUR per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National377 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 377 EUR per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- HK$3,600 per credit for local students
- HK$4,835 per credit for non-local students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.