A master programme in Electronics System Engineering Programme is tailored to train young graduates and professionals with advanced design in integrated circuit design and applications and entrepreneurship skills to enable them to perform R&D and commercialization activities and move up the value chain from the manufacturing era to the design era of the electronic industry.
Besides providing in-depth knowledge of specific subject areas, this programme is also intended to expose the graduates and engineers with a range of analytical and research skills that would be of long-term value. Graduates with an MSc in Electronic Systems Engineering degree will enhance their employment and career prospects in the telecommunication, computers, and electronics and semiconductor industry. The degree is also a good starting point for a career in research and academia.
- Science in Electronics Systems Engineering specialists with insights to articulate complex industry problems and solutions.
- Industry leaders with integrity towards sustainable development through continuous improvement and innovation for the betterment of society.
- Demonstrate continuing advanced knowledge in Science in Electronics Systems Engineering and have the capabilities to further develop or use these in new situations or multi-disciplinary context.
- Analyze and evaluate critically problems in Science in Electronics Systems Engineering particularly in situations with limited information and to provide solutions through application of appropriate tools and techniques.
- Appraise available information and research evidence in Science in Electronics Systems Engineering and apply it in the engineering context.
- Plan and perform research undertakings in Science in Electronics Systems Engineering professionally, ethically and responsibly.
- Report technical findings in both written and oral forms.
- Recognize the needs for continuing professional development in Science in Electronics Systems Engineering.
Graduates with an MSc in Electronic System Engineering degree will enhance their employment and career prospects in Instrumentation and Control, Telecommunication, Computer and Embedded Systems, Electronics and Semiconductor Industry. The degree is also a good starting point for a career in research and academia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics for System
- Analysis and Design
- Advanced Digital Systems Design
- Modern Communication & Networking Systems
- Advanced Embedded Systems
- Systems Design
- Advanced Analog Integrated Circuit Design
- Circuit Design
- Bachelor degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent
- Bachelor degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment
- Bachelor degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in relevant field
International3604 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5406 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National3604 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5406 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.