The Neuroscience program of Mahidol University has signed MOU "s with several prominent universities in the UK, USA, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Australia.
The Neuroscience Program at Mahidol University emphasizes the rapidly expanding knowledge on the neurobiological basis of behavior, the critical factors influencing the development and functioning of brain and behavior, chemistry of brain functions, molecular neurobiology of gene expression and their controls in neurons and glial cells, neuropathology of locally and regionally important neuropathology and mental health problems and human and animal behavior in health and in disease.
Students are exposed to Problem-Based Learning (PBL) approaches and Self- and Computer Assisted Instruction (CAI) Programs, as well as participation in traditional lectures and small group discussions organized by the teaching staff. In addition, students are required to actively participate in weekly seminars, journal clubs and annual symposia and conferences.
Job Option after Graduation
- Neuroscience Specialists at both public and private universities and in private companies
- Neuroscience researchers or scientists in the public and private sectors
- Neuroscience Consultant
- Neuropsycho Pharmacology
- Research Methodology and Techniques in Neuroscience
- Seminars in Neuroscience
- Seminars in Current Research in Neuroscience
- Degree Certificate (English Translated)
- Academic Transcript (English Translated)
- Photo (jpeg format)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Health Certificate
- Recommendation Letters (to request via online admission system)
- Additional documents: e.g. Statement of Purpose, Letter of Work Experience, Professional License, Publications, Scholarship Letter, Research Proposal, Concept Paper, etc.
- English Proficiency Score Report (directly sent by the test center)
International4446 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.