The Religious Studies program of Mahidol University is an international program. The course allows students to choose to study and research in 2 majors: Religious Studies and Buddhism and Society.
College of Religious Studies is a place to study and study Buddhism (books and research on Buddhism) and research of the curriculum is a religious issue and a new topic that has not been researched before. The faculty of the program is knowledgeable and most of them are foreign professors and experts. Countries with doctoral qualifications have knowledge, competence and academic reputation in Religious studies and experience are recognized at national and international levels.
Job Option after Graduation
- Academic on religion, morality, ethics and culture
- Phra Achan Dhamma Ambassador
- Speaker on religion, morality, ethics and culture
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Core Concepts In Religious Studies
- Foundations Of Religious Studies : History And Theory
- Research Methods For Religious Studies
- Geography and History of Religion
- Introduction to the Academic Study of Buddhism: History and Principles
- Religion, Power and Politics
- Graduated with a Bachelor degree in Social Sciences, Science, Humanities and Education from an institution accredited by the Office of the Higher Education Commission
- Receive a cumulative grade point average of not less than 2.50
International6840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 18 months.
- per credit: 9,000 Baht
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.