During the Integrated Chemical Engineering program of Mahidol University all students have an opptunity to work with real PBL in an industry. The program is designed to integrate knowledge of Chemical Engineering with other related areas, Food and Bioprocess Engineering and Pharmaceutical Engineering. The module of Pharmaceutical Engineering is the first set launch in Thailand.
The international program is opening to all applicants with Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering, other fields of engineering and science that are well familiar with key concepts of chemistry.
Professional focus areas:
- Advanced Chemical Engineering as catalyst sensors fuel cell, novel separation etc.
- Food and Bioprocess Engineering as Non-thermal techniques, novel extraction, Biocatalyst, biosensors
- Pharmaceutical Engineering as drug delivery, herbal extraction, nanoproducts etc.
Job Option after Graduation
- Chemical Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Environment and Safety Engineer
- Factory Consultant Engineer
- Engineers in related fields by being able to design and control the system in various production processes in industrial plants
- Transport Processes
- Chemical Engineering Kinetics And Reactor Design
- Principles And Calculations In Chemical Engineering
- Food Chemistry And Biochemistry
- Industrial Microbiology
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Chemical Engineering Chemistry View 13 other Masters in Chemistry in Thailand
- Degree Certificate (English Translated)
- Academic Transcript (English Translated)
- Photo (jpeg format)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Health Certificate
- Recommendation Letters (to request via online admission system)
- Additional documents: e.g. Statement of Purpose, Letter of Work Experience, Professional License, Publications, Scholarship Letter, Research Proposal, Concept Paper, etc.
- English Proficiency Score Report (directly sent by the test center)
International4693 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 Baht
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.