The Civil Engineering program of Mahidol University is the first civil engineering program in Thailand that emphasizes on the investigation, diagnosis, repair and rehabilitation of structure.
Job Option after Graduation
- Civil engineers work in the analysis and design of civil engineering structures. In the design of foundations and structures
- Geotechnical surveying or geo-informatics techniques
- Planning and design of traffic and logistics transportation systems
- Administrative Construction project
- General civil engineering
- Academics and researchers Civil engineering
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Methodology in Civil Engineering
- Building Systems
- Infrastructure Systems
- Seminar in Civil Engineering
- Construction Project Administrators
- Advanced Design of Reinforced Administrators
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Degree Certificate (English Translated)
- Academic Transcript (English Translated)
- Photo (jpeg format)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Health Certificate
- Recommendation Letters (to request via online admission system)
- Additional documents: e.g. Statement of Purpose, Letter of Work Experience, Professional License, Publications, Scholarship Letter, Research Proposal, Concept Paper, etc.
- English Proficiency Score Report (directly sent by the test center)
International296 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 296 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.