The Biochemistry program of Mahidol University has faculty members that have been honored with international, national, and university awards. Research activities are always rigorously pursued and are published in international journals every year. Our alumni are currently key players in various Thai scientific communities and industries.
- Scientists in public and private organizations
- Assistant researcher for Biobiology, molecular or related fields in institutions and research institutes
- Scholars, molecular or related fields in educational institutions and research institutes
- Analyst in public and private organizations
- Cell Science
- Concepts of Molecular Bioscience
- Generic Skills in Science Research
- Advanced Biochemistry Laboratory
- Biochemistry Seminar
- Integrated Skills in Biochemical Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 8 other Masters in Biochemistry in Thailand
- Degree Certificate (English Translated)
- Academic Transcript (English Translated)
- Photo (jpeg format)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Health Certificate
- Recommendation Letters (to request via online admission system)
- Additional documents: e.g. Statement of Purpose, Letter of Work Experience, Professional License, Publications, Scholarship Letter, Research Proposal, Concept Paper, etc.
- English Proficiency Score Report (directly sent by the test center)
International4446 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.