The Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Phytochemistry program of Mahidol University trains researchers and scholars in drug development and quality control of pharmaceuticals and herbal products.
The programme conducts various fields of reseach : searching for bioactive compounds from herbs, using computer for drug design and drug synthesis, developing of drug and herb analysis with advance techniques.
Job Option after Graduation
- Extraction and identification of the chemical structure of natural active substances in public or private research institutions or in industrial plants related to drugs and medical supplies
- Herbal and cosmetic products
- Seminar In Pharmaceutical Chemistry And Phytochemistry
- Research Methodology in Pharmacy
- Instrumental Analysis Laboratory
- Organic Medicinal Chemistry
- Structure Elucidation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiomedicine Chemistry Pharmacy View 12 other Masters in Chemistry in Thailand
- Degree Certificate (English Translated)
- Academic Transcript (English Translated)
- Photo (jpeg format)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Health Certificate
- Recommendation Letters (to request via online admission system)
- Additional documents: e.g. Statement of Purpose, Letter of Work Experience, Professional License, Publications, Scholarship Letter, Research Proposal, Concept Paper, etc.
- English Proficiency Score Report (directly sent by the test center)
International4446 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.