The Clinical Pharmacy program of Mahidol University emphasizes on clinical pharmacy skill which includes both research and practice. All staff are well trained and highly educated. Collboration with Faculty of Medicine in research and practice is also included.
Job Option after Graduation
- Hospital Pharmacist or Drugstore
- Clinical Pharmacy Researcher
- Pharmacist dealing with pharmaceutical products registration
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Methodology In Pharmacy
- Seminar In Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Care
- Clinical Pharmacy And Clerkship
Special Problems In Clinical Pharmacy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPharmacy View 11 other Masters in Pharmacy in Thailand
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy and meet the requirements set by the Faculty of Graduate Studies
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.50
- Hold a Pharmacist License issued by The Pharmacy Council of Thailand
- For Clinical Pharmacy course, candidate must obtain Pharmacy Council of Thailand or other Pharmacy License that the Programme Committee considers as equivalent;
International296 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 296 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.