The Medical Physiology program of Mahidol University has emphasized on physiological researches which can be applied to medical sciences.
Job Option after Graduation:
- Teaching assistance
- Research Project Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Molecular and Cellular Basis of Biomedicine
- Medical Physiology
- Scientific Article Analysis
- Principles Of Physiological Experimentation
- Advanced Physiology and Pathophysiology
- Have got a Bachelor's degree in Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary medicine, Pharmacy, Science, or related areas or studies in the last semester of the Bachelor's degree at mention previously.
- Have got a cumulative GPA of at least 2.50 in transcript at graduate time or last semester.
- Have English proficiency score taken within 2 years up to the application date for MU with a minimum English score which initially allow candidate to admission to MU.
International293 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 293 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.