The Translational Medicine program of Mahidol University is designed for students who want to become researchers in medical sciences.
Translational medicine often defines as “The process of the bidirectional transfer of knowledge between basic work (in the laboratory) with that of the clinic, in health or disease" or simply "from bench to bedside."
The curriculum offers a broad exposure to clinical medicine in multidisciplinary fashion in order to fit best with the interest, background and requirement of each student, as well as a strong foundation of knowledge in research design, methodology, and skill in writing proposal for competitive research funding. In addition, medical-related emerging fields such as pharmacogenomics, personalized medicine, and bioengineering etc., are open for those students who are interested in such area.
Job Option after Graduation
- Both public and private sectors are responsible for the knowledge of the school
- A specialist or consultant in the field of medicine
- The owner or employee, company or organization that requires knowledge in medicine
- Manager of research projects in pharmaceutical or biotechnology companies
- Molecular Basis of Human Diseases
- Technology in Translational Medicine
- Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics in Translational Medicine
- Observation of Clinical Problems
- Laboratory Research Skills
- Current Topic in Translational Medicine
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiology Human Medicine View 22 other Masters in Biology in Thailand
- Degree Certificate (English Translated)
- Academic Transcript (English Translated)
- Photo (jpeg format)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Health Certificate
- Recommendation Letters (to request via online admission system)
- Additional documents: e.g. Statement of Purpose, Letter of Work Experience, Professional License, Publications, Scholarship Letter, Research Proposal, Concept Paper, etc.
- English Proficiency Score Report (directly sent by the test center)
International4446 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.