The Cyber Security and Information Assurance program of Mahidol University is designed for students who want to be become developers or information security administrators.
- Software Security Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Network Security
- Researchers in Cyber Security and Insurance Information
- Cyber Security and Information Assurance Consultant
- Security System Inspector
- Computer and Network Security
- Information Security Management
- Cyber Ethics and Law
- Research Methodology and Seminar in Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
- System Hardening and Penetration Teasing
- Digital Forensics Technologies and Techniques
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology IT Security Cyber Security
- Degree Certificate (English Translated)
- Academic Transcript (English Translated)
- Photo (jpeg format)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Health Certificate
- Recommendation Letters (to request via online admission system)
- Additional documents: e.g. Statement of Purpose, Letter of Work Experience, Professional License, Publications, Scholarship Letter, Research Proposal, Concept Paper, etc.
- English Proficiency Score Report (directly sent by the test center)
International4446 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.