The Computer Science program of Mahidol University is focusing on and promoting the use of computer technology that takes into account moral and ethical profession and pay attention to the impact on the recipients of information and society under the Thai culture.
Because the information has many forms and is broadcasted quickly through the communication network that is widely resulting in the acceptance of foreign culture quickly resulting in behavior attitude and values of people in society have changed.
Course update therefore focusing on research (1) creating new body of knowledge (2) applying computer science to other science (3) bringing knowledge to transfer and practicing in the workplace And (4) the use of knowledge in conducting research in order to develop into further knowledge.
- Computer Science researcher
- Computer Technical
- Information and Communication Technology expert
- Analysts and System Design
- Software Developer
- Database Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Information Technology Project Manager
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Computer System Organization and Architecture
- Mathematical Foundations for Computer Science
- Research Methodology in Computer Science
- Professional Practices in IT Project Management
- Seminar in Computer Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 9 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Thailand
- Degree Certificate (English Translated)
- Academic Transcript (English Translated)
- Photo (jpeg format)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Health Certificate
- Recommendation Letters (to request via online admission system)
- Additional documents: e.g. Statement of Purpose, Letter of Work Experience, Professional License, Publications, Scholarship Letter, Research Proposal, Concept Paper, etc.
- English Proficiency Score Report (directly sent by the test center)
International4569 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 Baht
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.