Construction and Real Estate programme of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University aims to broaden and deepen students' knowledge in the construction and real estate sectors.
- Up-to-date knowledge in the construction and real estate sectors based on contemporary research findings;
- Specific specialist skills that are required in the construction and real estate sectors, and beyond the first undergraduate degree level; and
- The opportunity for students to study construction and real estate practices in the Chinese mainland.
The MSc programme is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) as meeting their academic requirements. MSc graduates may apply for the full membership of the RICS based on their appropriate period of relevant work experience in the construction and/or real estate sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Project Management
- Information Management for Construction & Real Estate
- Construction Practice in China
- Value Management in Construction & Property
- Strategic Management
- International Construction Projects
- Urban Planning & Urban Design
- Economics for Urban Studies
- Real Estate Development#
- 12 months
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Real Estate & Property Management View 3 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- As for the Master's degree or Postgraduate Diploma, the basic requirement is a Bachelor's degree from an institution that is recognised by PolyU.
International553 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 553 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National553 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 553 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- HK$5,300 per credit for local students
- HK$5,300 per credit for non-local students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.