This program in Psychological Medicine - Psychosis Studies, at The University of Hong Kong, will also equip students with the capacity to critically contemplate the knowledge base in psychosis and to derive information, ideas and insight that could contribute to clinical service, education, public awareness, and research in the field of psychosis.
This is the only taught postgraduate programme locally offering in-depth focus in psychotic disorders in Hong Kong. Our faculty is leaders in the field and professionals from backgrounds including psychiatry, nursing, psychology, research, occupational therapy and social work.
It is anticipated that those completing the study will be ready to serve effectively in various roles (clinical, research, service development, public awareness) and develop into future leaders in the field (such as in early intervention, rehabilitation and case management).
More informationVisit official programme website
Mode of Attendance
- Part Time (two years, evening classes)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPsychology View 12 other Masters in Psychology in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- comply with the General Regulations; and
- comply with the Regulations for Taught Postgraduate Curricula; and
- hold the degrees of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery or a Bachelor's degree in Psychology/Nursing/Social Work/Occupational Therapy or another healthcare related field of this University, or another qualifications of equivalent standard from this University or from another University or comparable institution accepted for this purpose; and
- satisfy the examiners in a qualifying examination, if required.
International21800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21800 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National5367 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5367 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- 42,100 HK$
- 171,000 HK$
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.