This two-year, full-time Master in Management at ESCP Business School provides the opportunity to study in up to four countries, with options ranging from ESCP's own six European campuses to our more than 100 partners worldwide.
Practical experience is an essential asset
Master in Management graduates leave with a minimum of 40 weeks of professional experience. This ensures that you leave the programme with the invaluable intercultural practical experience top recruiters are looking for.
In addition to the study-internship structure, we also offer the possibility of following an apprenticeship study track, allowing for systematic structured periods at the School whilst also working in a firm for an extended learning experience.
- Strengthen your ability to live and work in a highly multicultural and international environment
- Develop a strong foundation in all functional areas of business
- Develop advanced skills in critical analysis, communication, and innovation
- Create your career plan through specialisations and in-company experience
Gain the Edge that Employers are looking for Masters in Management graduates are armed with a strong business foundation that transforms their resume into a marketable and diversified set of experiences. MiM graduates have the earning potential and gain access to international careers. Located on each of the six ESCP campuses, the Careers Service provides you with the advice, data and tools to connect you to companies.
ESCP Business School is Multi-Accredited: AACSB, EQUIS,EFMD MBA, EFMD EMBA.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Finance
- European Business Law and Taxation
- Financial Reporting IFRS
- Human Resource Management
- International Marketing Decisions
- Management Control
- Operations Management
- Organisation and Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) View 21 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in France
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in any field of study*
- English fluency (level B2 advanced)
- Internationally-minded students with proven academic excellence
- Previous work experience
- Additional languages
- International experience
International21500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21500 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA17900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17900 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- ESCP Europe strives to attract the best students, regardless of their financial background. As such, the School offers a selection of financial need and merit-based scholarships. Around 400 are awarded each year, representing a total of €1,500,000.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.