The MSc in Energy Management at the ESCP Europe Business School is designed to provide you with the ability to develop and implement strategies to address major issues in energy regulation and policy, and to understand the energy business environment and its fundamental economic and technological concepts.
The programme is supported by specialist faculty industry professionals, as well as our London-based Research Centre for Energy Management (RCEM). Taught at the London and Paris campuses, the programme includes an optional one-week seminar in the United States of America.
At national and international level: Specialists, Managers, Analysts, Consultants, Operators, Brokers.Graduates have gone on to work in companies such as E.ON, Total, EDF, Engie, Schlumberger and Wood Mackenzie.
- Macroeconomics & Geopolitical Issues
- Problem Solving & Decision Making (PSDM)
- Business Statistics
- Principles of Finance
- Corporate & Business Strategy
- Financial Accounting
- Research Methods
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Energy & Power Engineering View 24 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in France
- To be eligible you must have completed your higher education to a level equivalent to a Bachelor degree in any discipline. Honours degrees are preferred (2:1 or equivalent from an overseas institution).
- A copy of your previous transcripts from all degrees to date
- Curriculum vitae
- Photocopy of your passport or ID
- Language test certificates (if applicable)
- Two reference letters
- The MSc in Energy Management programme does not require any previous knowledge or work experience in the energy sector. However, we require our candidates to have at least one year of work experience (including interships in any industry).
International13800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20700 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA13800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20700 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
There is an application fee of £130 for all applicants.
The MSc in Energy Management programme offers a range of scholarships, all worth £3,000, across three categories:
- Women in Energy
- World Citizen Talent
- Academic Excellence
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom