The programme in Business Analytics at The University of Hong Kong delivers a rigorous learning experience across a wide spectrum of fields, including big data techniques, business statistics, simulation and forecasting models, operations and supply chain management, and financial and marketing analytics. The curriculum is structured as follows:
- Information Analytics to understand the basis of data
- General Analytics to transform data into information
- Operations Analytics to convert information into executable actions
- Capstone Course to tie the above three areas together through real world business projects
You will gain an in-depth knowledge of tools such as R and Python in applying data science and analytics in the business context. In addition to individual assignments and exams, some courses also require students to work on project presentations in a team setting. Case studies will be used to illustrate the application of business analytics skills in real world situations as well.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Business Statistics
- Quantitative Analysis Methods
- Operations Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics View 7 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Hong Kong (SAR)
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Hold a recognized Bachelor's degree (business or non-business);
- Obtain statements from two referees, regarding suitability for the programme; and
- Obtain a TOEFL/IELTS* score if you are not from an English-medium university.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International42575 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42575 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National42575 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42575 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.