The first aim is to introduce students to real estate assets and markets, within the overall framework of law, institutions, and urban economies. This master degree in Real Estate is offered by The University of Hong Kong.
The second aim is to provide students with the theoretical insight and analytical skills to identify and evaluate real estate investment opportunities in both private and public sectors, including land development, asset management, financial market transactions (e.g. REIT), and innovative land conversion ventures (e.g. PERE).
The third aim is to equip students with the necessary management skills to understand and participate in functional and general management of enterprises active in real estate markets.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The prescribed courses are:
- Economics for professionals;
- Real estate management;
- Land economics;
- Planning and building development;
- Law for the real estate and construction industry;
- Real estate investment;
- Project workshop (RE) or Dissertation;
- Property valuation – principles and practices;
- Institutional analysis for urban studies; and
- Asset pricing theory for real estate
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesReal Estate & Property Management View 3 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- comply with the General Regulations and the Regulations for Taught Postgraduate Curricula;
- hold a Bachelor's degree of this University or a qualification of equivalent standard from this University or another comparable institution accepted for this purpose;
- for an applicant who is seeking admission on the basis of a qualification from a university or comparable institution outside Hong Kong of which the language of teaching and/or examination is not English, shall satisfy the University English language requirement applicable to high degrees as prescribed under General Regulation G2(b).
- satisfy the examiners in a qualifying examination if required.
International21800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21800 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National5367 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5367 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
- 42,100 HK$
- 171,000 HK$
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.